If you would like to study in University of Oslo, Norway and pursue Full Time Postdoctoral Program in Political Science at PluriCourts you can avail Postdoctoral Fellowships Program which is being offered by the University of Oslo.
This is a Postdoctoral Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National Students to apply for the same. Only 01 to 02 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 25-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Salary based on salary NOK 486 100, – to 567 100,- pr. year ( salary level 57-65)
- An academically stimulating working environment
- Favorable pension arrangement
- Attractive welfare arrangements
- The city of Oslo – a unique mix of vibrant cultural life and extraordinary nature for 03 Years.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Postdoctoral Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of Oslo|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||03 Years|
|Education Field:||Political Science at PluriCourts|
|Education Level:||Postdoctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Oslo, Norway|
|Students are eligible from:||National Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||01 to 02|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 25-Jan-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The Electronic application should include:-
- A letter of application
- A project proposal (maximum 3 pages) outlining how the applicant proposes to contribute to PluriCourts’ research agenda
- CV in English (maximum 2 pages) summarizing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and any other qualifying activity
- A complete list of published and unpublished works. If a co-authored work is included, the applicant’s role must be made clear by a statement from the co-author.
- The three most relevant published or unpublished works.
- Contact details of at least two references from whom letters of recommendation can be solicited.
Once all the information has been received by the University of Oslo and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Postdoctoral Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1735565/70420?iso=no
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.