If you would like to study in Universities of Austria, Austria and pursue Full Time Phd Program in Finance you can avail VGSF Phd Scholarships which is being offered by the Vienna Graduate School of Finance.
This is a Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National and International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 29-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you financial support is about 2000 Euros gross per month (14 salaries/year) for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||VGSF Phd Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Vienna Graduate School of Finance|
|Scholarship Offers:||The financial support is about 2000 Euros gross per month (14 salaries/year).|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of Austria, Austria|
|Students are eligible from:||National and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 29-Jan-17
|Eligibility:||The following requirements have to be met in order to be admitted to the Phd Program in Finance:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
In the online application form you have to provide the following information (note: uploaded pdf-files are well-arranged and organized for screening applications. However, we advise you to avoid filenames like “scan1.pdf”, and recommend naming files such that their contents can be easily identified):-
- A self-statement of purpose
- All degree certificates
- All official transcripts (we advise you to provide grading scales or similar information; otherwise grades/transcripts may have little or no meaning, and/or may be difficult to interpret)
- Curriculum vitae
- GMAT or GRE (code number 9618) test scores; mandatory (!) and not older than five years
- Proof of English competence; for example
- TOEFL (code number 9618): paper based at least 600 points; computer based at least 250 points; internet based at least 100 points, not older than two years
- IELTS: at least 7.0 points (no band below 6) and not older than two years
- TOEIC: at least 800 points and not older than two years
- BEC Higher
- Another proof of your English competence (e.g. full degree program done in English, Master thesis in English, exchange program, internship)
- Reference Letters: For a complete application at least two reference letters have to be provided. It is the applicant’s responsibility to organize the submission of letters! In the online tool you only specify the contact details (name and e-mail) of the persons who are willing to provide reference letters. They will not be contacted by VGSF! Reference letters must be sent by e-mail in .pdf format to office(-at-)vgsf(.)ac(.)at by the person who writes the letter (not the applicant!). Reference letters must be received before the application deadline.
Once all the information has been received by the Vienna Graduate School of Finance and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about VGSF Phd Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.vgsf.ac.at/application/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.