If you would like to study in University of Oslo, Norway and pursue Full Time Postdoctoral Program in Vascular Pathophysiology you can avail Postdoctral Research Fellowships Program which is being offered by the University of Oslo.
This is a Postdoctoral Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National & International Students to apply for the same. Only 1 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 31-Dec-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Salary ranging from pay grade: 57 – 65 (NOK 486 100 – 563 500)
- Stimulating and attractive work environment
- Membership in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
- Attractive welfare benefits for 2 to 5 Years.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Postdoctral Research Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of Oslo|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||2 to 5 Years|
|Education Field:||Vascular Pathophysiology|
|Education Level:||Postdoctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Oslo, Norway|
|Students are eligible from:||National & International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||1|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 31-Dec-17
|Eligibility:||Candidates must have a Phd equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree. Successful candidates must have submitted their doctoral thesis prior to the application closing date. Please also refer to the regulations concerning terms and conditions of employment for the post as post-doctoral research fellow:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- Application letter describing how she/he fits the description of the person we seek, including a summary of the applicant’s scientific work and interests
- CV summarizing education, positions held, details of academic work, pedagogical and administrative experience and other qualifying activities
- List of publications, published abstracts, presentations that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Copies of educational certificates and transcripts of records
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees stating relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number
- The application with attachments is to be delivered in our electronic recruiting system EasyCruit. Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system. Please remember that all documents should be in English or a Scandinavian language.
Once all the information has been received by the University of Oslo and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Postdoctral Research Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1737807/70335?iso=no
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.