If you would like to study in Universities of German, Germany and pursue Full Time Phd Program in Ageing and Age-related diseases you can avail 12 Three-year Fully-Funded Phd Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research.
This is a Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only 12 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- An outstanding international research environment at one of the most prestigious ageing research clusters in Europe
- Excellent infrastructure for training and research by internationally recognized scientists in facilities with state-of-the-art technologies
- D. projects that can be carried out in up to 55 participating research groups of the above-mentioned institutes
- An interdisciplinary and structured Ph.D. programme in the vibrant city of Cologne, Germany, completely conducted in English
- An individual 3-year career mentoring programme, extensive methods courses and soft skill workshops
- Intensive support and guidance for international students in all administrative matters for 03 Years.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||12 Three-year Fully-Funded Phd Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||03 Years|
|Education Field:||Ageing and Age-related diseases|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of German, Germany|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||12|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 15-Jan-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
To apply or to obtain further information about the programme and the partner institutes, please apply online via the application platform.
Once all the information has been received by the Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about 12 Three-year Fully-Funded Phd Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.ageing-grad-school.de/General-Information.31.0.html
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.