If you would like to study in Utrecht University, Netherlands and pursue Full Time Bachelor or Master Program in any Subject you can avail 30 Utrecht University Scholarships which is being offered by the Utrecht University.
This is a Bachelor or Master Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students (Non-EU/EEA) to apply for the same. Only 30 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is:-
- Prospective master’s students who wish to be considered for the scholarship must apply before February 1. Application for a scholarship will only be processed if students have submitted an application for a Master’s programme as well. Please note that in some cases students may need to apply before December 1; check the ‘When to apply’ section under Admission and application of master’s programme.
- It is not possible to apply for the scholarship, but the selection committees review the application files for possible nominees. Prospective Bachelor’s students in Economics and Business Economics who wish to be considered for the scholarship should apply for admission before 1 April.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Tuition fees or
- Tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
- As the grant is not automatically a full scholarship, it may be necessary to find additional funding to be able to finance your studies and stay completely. Students requiring a residence permit in the Netherlands must prove to the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Office) that they have sufficient financial means. Read more about the budget the University advises for Academic Year 2017-2018.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||30 Utrecht University Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Utrecht University|
|Scholarship Offers:||The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:-
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Academic Year 2017-2018|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Bachelor or Master Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Utrecht University, Netherlands|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students (Non-EU/EEA)|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||30|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
|Eligibility:||For Bachelor Programme
For Masters Programme
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
For Master’s Students: Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year will open mid-November 2016. After submitting an application for the Master’s programme, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship. Students will need to upload the following document:-
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class: an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
Once all the information has been received by the Utrecht University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about 30 Utrecht University Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.uu.nl/masters/en/general-information/international-students/financial-matters/grants-and-scholarships/utrecht-excellence-scholarships
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.