If you would like to study in Universities of United States, United States and pursue Full Time Phd Program in Science and Engineering problems critical to stewardship science you can avail DOE NNSA Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE NNSA SSGF).
This is a Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 11-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- A $36,000 yearly stipend.
- Payment of full tuition and required fees during the appointment period at any accredited U.S. university.
- An annual $1,000 academic allowance for research or professional development expenses
- A term of up to four years, subject to annual renewal.
- Participation in an annual DOE NNSA SSGFprogram review, with related travel expenses, reimbursed.
- A 12-weekresearch practicum at one of DOE’s national defence laboratories: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory or Sandia National Laboratories (California or New Mexico).
- Augmented stipend during the practicum.
- The option to participate in the second practicum at a different DOE laboratory.
- The opportunity to join a larger scientific community that understands and appreciates the role stewardship science plays across a variety of science and engineering disciplines.
- Opportunities to attend and publish research results at other conferences for 2017-2018 Academic Year.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||DOE NNSA Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE NNSA SSGF)|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||2017-2018 Academic Year|
|Education Field:||Science and Engineering problems critical to stewardship science|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of United States, United States|
|Students are eligible from:||National Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 11-Jan-17
|Important Information:||For more Information kindly visit Scholarship Source Website.|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The mode of application is Online.
Once all the information has been received by the Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE NNSA SSGF) and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about DOE NNSA Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.krellinst.org/ssgf/about-doe-nnsa-ssgf
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.