If you would like to study in University of Vienna, Austria and pursue Full Time Doctoral Program in any Subject you can avail University of Vienna Scholarships which is being offered by the University of Vienna.
This is a Doctoral Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National and International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 13-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Uni:docs fellows will be employed at the University of Vienna for 30h/week according to the current collective agreement.
- Uni:docs fellows are members of the scientific staff who enjoy all rights and duties involved in such a position for 03 Years.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||University of Vienna Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of Vienna|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||03 Years|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Doctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Vienna, Austria|
|Students are eligible from:||National and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 13-Jan-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
A complete application includes the following parts:-
- The online application form including the abstract (max. 2000 characters incl. spaces). The abstract of German applications must be written in German. If the application is in a language other than German, the abstract must be written in English.
- Upload: A CV (in the language of the application, max 3 pages). This CV should not contain any information that allows inferences on the gender of the applicant (no picture, no first name, no e-mail address with first names etc)!
- Upload: A narrative CV (in German or English, max. 3 pages)
- Upload: A research proposal of the dissertation project (max. 10 pages including reference list). The proposal must include information on the state of the art as well as information on methods, a time plan and information on relevant literature on the topic. The research proposal should not contain any information that allows inferences on the gender of the applicant (no picture, no first name, no e-mail address with first names etc).
Once all the information has been received by the University of Vienna and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about University of Vienna Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: https://doktorat.univie.ac.at/en/funding-for-doctoral-candidates/unidocs-fellowship-programme/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.