If you would like to study in University of Germany, Germany and pursue Full Time Research Program in any Subject you can avail Theodor Heuss Research Fellowships Program which is being offered by the University of Oxford.
This is a Research Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from Home/EU and International Students to apply for the same. Only 1 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 3-Feb-17.
This Scholarship will offer you a monthly maintenance grant (currently €1,150 for doctoral students or €2,650 for postdoctoral fellows; this includes a mobility allowance and a subsidy towards the costs of medical and liability insurance). In addition, payments are provided to cover travel expenses, and all university or institution fees will be paid on the Fellow’s behalf (he or she may have to pay a compulsory Students’ Union fee). Upon application, a family allowance may also be paid for 01 Year.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Theodor Heuss Research Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of Oxford|
|Scholarship Offers:||The holder of the Fellowship will receive a monthly maintenance grant (currently €1,150 for doctoral students or €2,650 for postdoctoral fellows; this includes a mobility allowance and a subsidy towards the costs of medical and liability insurance). In addition, payments are provided to cover travel expenses, and all university or institution fees will be paid on the Fellow’s behalf (he or she may have to pay a compulsory Students’ Union fee). Upon application, a family allowance may also be paid.|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||01 Year|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Research Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Germany, Germany|
|Students are eligible from:||Home/EU and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||1|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 03-Feb-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The mode of application is Online. Please note that you will not be able to save and return to the online application later, and it is therefore recommended that you have below information ready when starting the application process.
As part of the Online application you will be asked to submit the following supporting information:-
- Personal statement on your current research, proposed study abroad and explanation outlining how the period abroad would be relevant to your future career plans (500 words)
- Names and contact details of two referees. Your referees will be contacted automatically by email and asked to submit a reference as soon as you submit your application. Therefore please ensure you seek their approval to be nominated as a referee in advance. It is your responsibility to ensure that your referees submit their references by the deadline.
- Budget breakdown showing the proposed monthly costs for the period of study abroad, including registration/tuition fees where applicable
- CV including a list of publications (if any), prizes, and academic history (full details of school and university education), along with a statement of your extra-curricular activities and interests
- Copies of transcripts for current and previous university education
- Proof of any correspondence with the host institution regarding your proposed attachment, if available
Once all the information has been received by the University of Oxford and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Theodor Heuss Research Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.ox.ac.uk/students/fees-funding/international/scholarships-exchanges/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.