If you would like to study in Umeå University, Sweden and pursue Full Time Master’s Program in any Subject you can avail Scholarships for International Students which is being offered by the Umeå University.
This is a Master’s Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students (outside the EU/EEA) to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 16-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee for Academic Year 2017-2018.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Scholarships for International Students|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Umeå University|
|Scholarship Offers:||Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Academic Year 2017-2018|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Master’s Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Umeå University, Sweden|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students (outside the EU/EEA)|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 16-Jan-17
|Eligibility:||University welcome students to apply for scholarship if they have:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
Once all the information has been received by the Umeå University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Scholarships for International Students you are requested to visit the following page: https://www.umu.se/en/education/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.