If you would like to study in Curtin University, Australia and pursue Full Time Bachelor’s Program in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (Honours) you can avail Curtin Business School Scholarships which is being offered by the CBS School of Accounting Honours.
This is a Bachelor’s Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from New Zealand/ Australian International Students to apply for the same. Only 3 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 10-Mar-17.
This Scholarship will offer you the following support for up to one year (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):-
- A total value of up to $3,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses
- If the student has commenced their Honours program in Semester 2, 2016 they will receive a once-off payment of $1,500 in Semester 1, 2017 for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Curtin Business School Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the CBS School of Accounting Honours|
|Scholarship Offers:||The CBS School of Accounting Honours Scholarship will provide the following support for up to one year (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):-
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (Honours)|
|Education Level:||Bachelor’s Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Curtin University, Australia|
|Students are eligible from:||New Zealand/ Australian International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||3|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 10-Mar-17
|Eligibility:||Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the CBS School of Accounting Honours Scholarship:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Step 1: Apply
- Application form can be accessed via ‘My Studies’ tab in OASIS or via the ‘Apply Online’ button on the top right-hand side of this page
Step 2: Complete
- Complete the application form online
- Application form can be saved at any point of the process
- Multiple scholarships can be applied for at one time
- Tips on how to complete your application can be found under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships website
Step 3: Submit
- Closing date listed at top of page and within scholarships channel on OASIS
- Incomplete applications will not be assessed
- Once submitted, application status will change to submitted
- If you would like to withdraw your application to change it once it has been submitted, you will need to contact the Scholarships Office. The Scholarships Office will then send your application back to you to complete by the closing date. Please note: submitted application forms cannot be changed within one week of the scholarship closing date.
Step 4: Receipt
- Application receipt will be sent to student email once application has been submitted
Step 5: Assessment
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:-
- Responses to questions in application form
- Academic Merit
Step 6: Outcome
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants notified of the outcome via Official Communications Channel within approx. 6-8 weeks of the scholarship closing date
Step 7: Acceptance
- Successful applicants must return acceptance documents by deadline listed in Official Communication
Once all the information has been received by the CBS School of Accounting Honours and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Curtin Business School Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/scholarships/scholarship.cfm?id=2817.0
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.