If you would like to study in Universities of Spain, Spain and pursue Full Time Phd Program in:-
- Bioinformatics and Genomics
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Gene Regulation, Stem Cells and Cancer
- Systems Biology you can avail CRG International Phd Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG).
This is a Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 09-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
CRG fellows will benefit from the CRG Research and Training Programme, which includes:-
- International scientific environment. CRG is located in Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB), a cluster for biomedical research in southern Europe, which includes several other biomedical research institutions and more than 1000 researchers
- Advanced research training (training-through-research, specific scientific and technology courses and a variety of CRG seminars and CRG/PRBB conferences with international invited speakers)
- Career development activities (Courses@CRG, INTERVALS Programme offered to PRBB residents)
- Cutting- edge advanced core facilities
- Other initiatives and activities organised by the PRBB and CRG
- Student community activities (Annual Retreat & Annual Symposium) for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||CRG International Phd Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)|
|Scholarship Offers:||CRG fellows will benefit from the CRG Research and Training Programme, which includes:-
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of Spain, Spain|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 09-Jan-17
|Eligibility:||Candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criteria at the time of the call deadline. If it becomes clear before, during or after the evaluation phase that one or more of the eligibility criteria have not been fulfilled, the proposal is declared ineligible and is withdrawn from any further examination.
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applications for the CRG International PhD Fellowship Programme 2017 are accepted exclusively online through online application system. Proposals must be written in English. Applicants will be asked to complete the following information on the application form:-
- CV specifying education and experience (including transcripts, honours, scholarships, prizes and awards, research experience and scientific interests)
- If the certified academic transcripts are not in Catalan, Spanish or English applicants should also attach a translation in one of the above-mentioned languages.
- Details of the referees that will provide two letters of reference. Referees will send their confidential letters directly to CRG using the online application.
- Research groups to carry out the PhD project. The list of the research groups that have agreed to participate in the Programme is available on the website. Applicants should select at a minimum of 2 labs and a maximum of 5 in which they would like to work. More information on the research activities of each group can be found on the CRG web page
Once all the information has been received by the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about CRG International Phd Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.crg.eu/en/content/training-phd-students/crg-international-phd-fellowships-programme
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.