If you would like to study in University of Glasgow, United Kingdom and pursue Full Time Postgraduate Taught Program in any Subject you can avail University of Glasgow Scholarships which is being offered by the University of Glasgow.
This is a Postgraduate Taught Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International (non-EU) Students to apply for the same. Only 20 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is Applicants will be automatically assessed for scholarships based on academic Merit. Applicants who are being considered will be notified within the timeframes below. There is no separate application form required.
- 1 December will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 December 2016
- 1 March will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 March 2017
- 1 June will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 June 2017
This Scholarship will offer you a tuition fees discount of £10,000 for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||University of Glasgow Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of Glasgow|
|Scholarship Offers:||The Scholarships are awarded as a tuition fees discount of £10,000.|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Postgraduate Taught Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||International (non-EU) Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||20|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: Applicants will be automatically assessed for scholarships based on academic Merit. Applicants who are being considered will be notified within the timeframes below. There is no separate application form required.
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
To apply for a postgraduate taught programme, you need to provide:-
- Final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation) – scanned copy in colour of the original document
- Degree certificate (and an official translation) if you have already completed your degree: scanned copy in colour of the original document
- 2 references on headed paper (academic and/or professional – see programme entry requirements)
- Any additional document specifically listed under ‘Entry requirements’ on the Postgraduate Taught degree programmes A-Z
- Copy of passport (photo page) – non-EU applicants only
Once all the information has been received by the University of Glasgow and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about University of Glasgow Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.gla.ac.uk/t4/international/files/forms/scholarships/view_scholarships.php?scholarship_ID=154
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.