If you would like to study in Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom and pursue Full Time Master’s Program in LLM, LLM in Law and Economics or the MSc in Law and Finance you can avail Master’s Scholarships which is being offered by the Queen Mary University of London.
This is a Master’s Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students of Latin America (Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela) to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 28-Mar-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- The partial scholarship covers one 50% of the tuition fee only in the form of a fee waiver; the partial scholarships do not cover additional course costs (books etc…) or accommodation fees. Partial scholarships are NOT payable directly to successful applicants but are offset against your student fee invoice.
- The partial scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted statement in response to the set question as detailed in the application, and in some cases, financial need and professional/extracurricular achievements. for 2017-18 Academic Year.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Master’s Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Queen Mary University of London|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||2017-18 Academic Year|
|Education Field:||LLM, LLM in Law and Economics or the MSc in Law and Finance|
|Education Level:||Master’s Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students of Latin America (Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela)|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 28-Mar-17
|Eligibility:||The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
You must have a full-time offer of study in place before you can apply for the Latin American partial scholarship. You will be required to apply for the partial scholarship via our online application link: Latin American Scholarship Application Form 2017-18. Please ensure you complete ALL relevant sections correctly.
- 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following: ‘Please explain why you want to study for the relevant programme at the Queen Mary University of London, what you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need’.
- Upon submission of your partial scholarship application, you will be re-directed to a page which will state ‘Your response has been recorded’. There is no need to contact us to request further confirmation so please do not do so.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your Latin American partial scholarship application by the end of May 2017. Please wait to be contacted in this regard.
Once all the information has been received by the Queen Mary University of London and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Master’s Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.law.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/QMUL%20Latin%20American%20Fund%20Scholarships/index.html
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.