If you would like to study in University College Dublin, Ireland and pursue Full Time MBA Program in Business Administration you can avail UCD Smurfit School GMAT Full–Time MBA Scholarships which is being offered by the University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
This is a MBA Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National and International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 31-Mar-17.
This Scholarship will offer you 100% of the tuition fees for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||UCD Smurfit School GMAT Full–Time MBA Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School|
|Scholarship Offers:||These cover 100% of the tuition fees.|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Business Administration|
|Education Level:||MBA Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University College Dublin, Ireland|
|Students are eligible from:||National and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 31-Mar-17
|Eligibility:||These Merit-Based scholarships are open to all applicants scoring 700 or above on the GMAT. All scholarship applicants must already have been admitted to (have applied for, been interviewed and offered a place on) the full-time MBA Programme before they can be considered for any of the above scholarships. Open to exceptional Irish residents and international candidates who possess a GMAT of 700 or above. Applications are welcome and these scholarships will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.|
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
There is no separate application process for these Scholarships. All successful applicants for the full-time MBA programme are automatically considered. A complete application includes the following:-
- Online Application Form.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official GMAT records sheet/confirmation of GMAT date.
- Official IELTS/TOEFL record sheet or confirmation of IELTS/TOEFL date(if applicable).
- Official certified transcripts of degrees and /or professional qualifications.
- Four essays. The 4 essay questions are as follows:
- Beyond what is outlined in your Curriculum Vitae, what will be your unique contribution to your MBA class? (Max. 300words).
- What in your opinion is UCD Smurfit Schools’ responsibility to you as an MBA student and what is your responsibility to the School? (Max. 300 words).
- What makes the UCD MBA programme your first choice MBA? (Max. 300 words).
- What are your career expectations in the 3 years post MBA? (Max. 300 words).
- Two recommendation letters: for authenticity, these must be signed by hand and scanned prior to submission. MBA Recommendation Form
- Application form, essays, CV and all support documents should be submitted via the online application centre
Once all the information has been received by the University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about UCD Smurfit School GMAT Full–Time MBA Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.smurfitschool.ie/scholarships/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.