If you would like to study in China Pharmaceutical University, China and pursue Full Time Bachelors/Masters and Phd Program in any Subject you can avail CPU President Scholarships which is being offered by the China Pharmaceutical University.
This is a Bachelors/Masters and Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Jun-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Bachelors in Chinese-taught Programs, 19000 RMB/Year, 4 Years
- Bachelors in English-taught Program, 20000 RMB/Year, 4 Years
- Master’s Candidates, 2500 RMB/Year, 3 Years
- Phd Candidates, 30000 RMB/Year, 3 Years
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||CPU President Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the China Pharmaceutical University|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Bachelors/Masters and Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||China Pharmaceutical University, China|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 15-Jun-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The applicants should submit following documents along with the application (in duplicate).
- Completed CPU application form;
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to Master’s and doctoral applicants and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
- Note: The incomplete application materials will not be processed.
- Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Once all the information has been received by the China Pharmaceutical University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about CPU President Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://international.cpu.edu.cn/30/45/c399a12357/page.htm
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.