If you would like to study in Harvard University, United States and pursue Full Time Phd Program in any Subject you can avail Harvard University Center for the Environment Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Harvard University Center for the Environment.
This is a Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only 6 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 18-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- The fellowship includes a salary of $64,000 per year, employee health insurance eligibility, up to $2,500 reimbursement for travel expenses, and a $2,500 allowance for travel and other professional expenses. The Center will organize a co-curricular program to ensure that the fellows get to know each other and each other’s work. All fellows will attend biweekly dinners with their colleagues, faculty members, and guests.
- The Harvard University Center for the Environment expects to award approximately six fellowships for the 2017 cohort for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Harvard University Center for the Environment Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Harvard University Center for the Environment|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Harvard University, United States|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||6|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 18-Jan-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Please complete the following form and attach the relevant supporting documents as PDFs:-
- a) Curriculum vitae including a list of publications.
- b) Detailed research proposal, a maximum of five pages, references counted separately. Within the proposal, applicants should explain their reasons for applying to a Harvard residential environmental fellowship.
Note: While applicants should discuss the proposal with their potential faculty hosts, the final product should clearly be the work of the applicant.
- c) Up to three publications/writing samples.
Three letters of reference, including one from the applicant’s dissertation adviser.
A letter of support is also required from the applicant’s host committing to serve as a mentor and explaining his or her commitment to the proposed research, including the provision of office or lab space and any financial commitments.
Applicants are encouraged to ask their referees and hosts to email letters of reference as PDFs or, if necessary, as Word documents attached to the emails. Referees and hosts should send their letters directly to the attention of James Clem at the Center at environmental_fellows-at-harvard.edu.
Once all the information has been received by the Harvard University Center for the Environment and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Harvard University Center for the Environment Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://environment.harvard.edu/environmental-fellows-program
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.