If you would like to study in Universities of France, France and pursue Full Time Masters Program in Molecular nano- and bio-photonics you can avail Monabiphot Masters Scholarships which is being offered by the Erasmus Mundus.
This is a Masters Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 31-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Non-EU students (“Partner countries”): 23 500 € per year (3 scholarships)
- EU students (“Program countries”): 16 000 € per year (1 scholarship)
- Additional scholarships for specific regions : The maximum amount of one additional scholarship is estimated – as for any other scholarship in the framework of this call – at 47.000 Euro for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Monabiphot Masters Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Erasmus Mundus|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Molecular nano- and bio-photonics|
|Education Level:||Masters Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of France, France|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 31-Jan-17
|Eligibility:||The programme is aimed at students already awarded or expecting a BSc (or a higher degree) or equivalent before the starting date of the first term (September 2017 for the current applications).|
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
A complete application file must include:-
- This application form (included below), containing your complete and updated curriculum vitae,
- Officially certified copies and translations of your diplomas and grades into English or French or Spanish (please send a scanned version together with this form by e-mail). Please note that selected students will be asked to bring the original diplomas at arrival,
- Scanned copy of your registration certificate for 2016-2017 (if you are currently enrolled in a higher education institution),
- Scanned copy of your passport or any other ID,
- Two recommendation letters at least (according to the enclosed Recommendation Letter Form) to be sent by referees directly to the Coordinator by e-mail only.
Once all the information has been received by the Erasmus Mundus and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Monabiphot Masters Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.monabiphot.ens-cachan.fr/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.