If you would like to study in Hokkaido University, Japan and pursue Full Time Master’s/Professional or Doctoral Program in any Subject you can avail Hokkaido University President’s Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Hokkaido University.
This is a Master’s/Professional or Doctoral Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 13-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Regularly Enrolled Students: Approximately 2,300,000 yen for the 1st year (apx. 1,800,000 from the 2nd year) which includes examination fees, enrollment fees, course fees (exempted), and the monthly stipend. Non-regular students (research students): for details on the amount, see page 4, Appendix: Monthly Benefits).
- Monthly Stipend: 100,000 yen. In addition to the monthly stipend, 220,000 yen (70,000 yen for research students) is paid in the month of enrollment with an additional 35,000 yen the following April and October (for details on the monthly stipend, see page 4, Appendix: Monthly Benefits) to cover the Fellowship recipient’s travel expenses (when coming to Japan and returning to their home country at the completion of their studies) and material’s fees for texts and miscellaneous expenses.
- Other: Students are eligible to live in the University dormitory during the benefit period for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Hokkaido University President’s Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Hokkaido University|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Master’s/Professional or Doctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Hokkaido University, Japan|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 13-Jan-17
|Important Information:||For more Information kindly visit Scholarship Source Website.|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants must submit documents to their university. Each affiliated University must select one candidate, and send the required documents to Hokkaido University within the application period. Required documents:-
- A completed Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship (Form 1). Before submitting the application, please make sure to contact your prospective advisor directly and consult with them concerning the topic and plan of your research.
- Consent letter written by your prospective supervisor (no set form).
- Official Transcripts. For a doctoral degree, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts must be submitted.
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor at your university (no set form).
- Official candidacy announcement from your university’s president to the President of Hokkaido University (no set form).
Once all the information has been received by the Hokkaido University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Hokkaido University President’s Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: https://www.oia.hokudai.ac.jp/prospective-students/scholarships/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.