If you would like to study in Trent University, Canada and pursue Full Time Undergraduate Program in any Subject you can avail Trent University Scholarships which is being offered by the Trent University.
This is a Undergraduate Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National and International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Feb-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards: Awarded to entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by Trent University students through an annual levy. Based on high academic achievement and a strong record of community and/or international service, it is awarded to a student from a developing country.
- Trent-United World Collges (UWC) Scholarships: Awarded to an international student entering Trent University from a UWC college who demonstrates outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential and financial need.
- Jack Matthews International Scholarship: Named in honour of Jack Matthews, the founding director of both Pearson College of the Pacific and the Trent International Program. Awarded to an international student entering Trent University from Pearson College of the Pacific who demonstrates outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential and financial need.
- Justin Chiu International Scholarships: Established by Justin Chiu, who benefited from the Trent experience as an international student. Awarded to entering international students from Asia who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- Scotiabank International Student Awards: The Scotiabank International Awards are to support students upon entrance to Trent University from countries in which Scotiabank operates internationally, and are based upon academic excellence, extra-curricular involvement and leadership.
Entrance Scholarships (automatic):-
- Trent University Entrance Scholarships: All students, Canadian and International, applying to Trent will be automatically considered for Trent University Entrance Scholarships, awarded for academic excellence. Students on a Year/Term Study Abroad at Trent are not eligible for Entrance Scholarship. ESL students are eligible for consideration, however the scholarship is tenable for undergraduate studies (and not for ESL).
- IB Entrance Scholarships: All international students applying for admission to Trent on the basis of IB diploma will be automatically considered for an IB Entrance Scholarship. To qualify for a $1,000 IB Entrance Scholarship, students must complete an IB diploma with a minimum IB score of 28. The scholarship can be combined with a Trent University Entrance Scholarship and Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Trent University Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Trent University|
|Scholarship Offers:||Trent International Scholarships and Awards (application based):-
Entrance Scholarships (automatic):-
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Undergraduate Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Trent University, Canada|
|Students are eligible from:||National and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 15-Feb-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants should mail or E-mail scholarship documents to the Trent International office. Scholarship application and supporting documents:-
- A completed “Application for Trent International Scholarships and Awards” form.
- An essay in which you outline your academic aspirations and future career goals and how Trent University can help you in achieving these goals (maximum 1 page, 300-500 words).
- A record of your most recent (last 2 years) extra-curricular activities, community service, and leadership, and an essay indicating how your service or leadership has been a meaningful part of your education. The committee is most interested in specific examples of your accomplishments (maximum 2 pages for both parts).
- An essay discussing a local, national or international issue and its personal importance to you (maximum 1 page; 300-500 words).
- Three letters of reference, including at least two from teachers/former teachers. There is no special reference form, however, the letter must address the following points: the applicant’s academic work and intellectual qualities, involvement in extra-curricular activities and community events, leadership skills and character.
- Documentation of Income: Official statement of annual salary from parent(s) employer(s) on company letterhead or most recent statement of income tax returns from parent(s).
Once all the information has been received by the Trent University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Trent University Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: https://www.trentu.ca/futurestudents/international/tuition-awards/scholarships
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.