If you would like to study in Universities of Sweden, Sweden and pursue Full Time Master’s Program in Global Health; Bioentrepreneurship; Biomedicine; Public Health Sciences; Health Informatics; Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology you can avail Masters Scholarships which is being offered by the Karolinska Institute.
This is a Master’s Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from National and International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 16-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you the tuition fee for studies at master’s level for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Masters Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Karolinska Institute|
|Scholarship Offers:||These Scholarships will cover the tuition fee for studies at master’s level.|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Global Health; Bioentrepreneurship; Biomedicine; Public Health Sciences; Health Informatics; Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology|
|Education Level:||Master’s Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of Sweden, Sweden|
|Students are eligible from:||National and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 16-Jan-17
|Eligibility:||These Scholarships are awarded to excellent students who have been admitted to KI’s Global Master’s Programmes starting autumn 2017
|Important Information:||For more Information kindly visit Scholarship Source Website.|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
Once all the information has been received by the Karolinska Institute and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Masters Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://ki.se/en/education/scholarships
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.