If you would like to study in Durham University, United Kingdom and pursue Full Time / Part Time Doctoral Program in any Subject you can avail Faculty of Arts & Humanities Doctoral Studentships which is being offered by the Durham University.
This is a Doctoral Program Merit & Financial Need Based scholarship and students are eligible from International and Home/EU Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 16-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you Durham Doctoral awards are tenable for three years full-time or five years part-time, and offer the following financial support package:-
- An annual maintenance allowance at Research Council rates
- Fees at overseas rate for 03 Years Full Time or 05 Years Part Time.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Faculty of Arts & Humanities Doctoral Studentships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Durham University|
|Scholarship Offers:||Durham Doctoral Awards are tenable for three years full-time or five years part-time, and offer the following financial support package:
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||03 Years Full Time or 05 Years Part Time|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Doctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit & Financial Need Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Durham University, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||International and Home/EU Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 16-Jan-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
To apply for Durham Doctoral Studentship, you will need to complete Durham University’s on-line application form, and to state that you wish to be considered for a Durham Doctoral Studentship when the form asks you to indicate how you intend to fund your studies. If you have already submitted an application, please contact your prospective department and inform them that you wish to be considered for DDS funding.
All applicants applying for a studentship award need to include within the relevant section of the online application form a summary of the research project they plan to conduct. The proposal should not exceed 750 words in length (excluding bibliography) and must set out the following:-
- The research questions or problems that the research will address.
- The research context, i.e. the past and current research and scholarship in the field.
- Bearing in mind the research context, the contribution to knowledge and understanding the project will make to the field, and a clear statement of the intellectual significance of the proposed research.
- The approach/methodology that will be employed and an explanation of why it is the most appropriate approach for addressing the research questions/problems.
- The resources and facilities that will be used during the research project, where they are located, and how they will be accessed.
Once all the information has been received by the Durham University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Faculty of Arts & Humanities Doctoral Studentships you are requested to visit the following page: https://www.dur.ac.uk/arts.humanities/funding_opportunities/facultydoctoralfunding/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.