- Natural Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine, Health Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts you can avail Austrian Ministry Awards Program which is being offered by the OeAD.
This is a Research Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students (except Austria) to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 1-Mar-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
Supplementary grant, own funds are required!
*Monthly Grant Rate
- a) for graduates: 940 EUR
- b) for graduates with a PhD degree: 1,040 EUR
*Accident and Health insurance, Accommodation
- a) If necessary, the OeAD-GmbH will take out an accident and health insurance on behalf of the grant recipient.
- b) The OeAD-GmbH will endeavour to provide accommodation (student hall of residence or flat) for recipients of grants who wish to get accommodation arranged by the OeAD. Monthly costs: 220 to 470 EUR (depending on how much comfort the recipients of grants want). An administration fee of 18 EUR per month is payable to the OeAD-GmbH for arranging accommodation.
- The costs for insurance and accommodation have to be paid out of the grant by the recipient of the grant.
- Recipients of grants are exempted from paying tuition fees.
- Recipients of grants from non-European developing countries will also receive a travel costs subsidy of 730 EUR maximum for During the following Academic Year.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Austrian Ministry Awards Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the OeAD|
|Scholarship Offers:||Supplementary grant, own funds are required!*Monthly grant rate
*Accident and health insurance, accommodation
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||During the following Academic Year|
|Education Level:||Research Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Austrian University of Applied Sciences, Austria|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students (except Austria)|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 01-Mar-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The scholarship will only be granted for projects that can be completed within the scholarship period (max. 9 months).
The following Documents have to be uploaded with the Online application:-
- Two letters of recommendation by university lecturers (for these letters of recommendation no specific form is required; they must contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the university / department and must not be older than six months at the time of application.)
- Consent of a lecturer at the Austrian target university to supervise the applicant academically
- Scanned copy of your passport (page with the name and photo)
- Scanned copy of your university graduation certificate of your diploma, master, Phd or doctoral Studies
- Only for Phd-Students: confirmation, that proves your participation in a PHD-program at your home university!
- Only for Postdoc-Lecturers: confirmation that proves your employment at your home university!
Once all the information has been received by the OeAD and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Austrian Ministry Awards Program you are requested to visit the following page: https://www.oead.at/welcome_to_austria/grants_scholarships/international_cooperation
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.