If you would like to study in Harvard University, United States and pursue Full Time Postdoctoral Program in Business, Science and Technology, Military, and the Environment you can avail Soon Young Kim Postdoctoral Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Korea Institute at Harvard University.
This is a Postdoctoral Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 05-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you the fellowship will cover up to a 12-month period between August 1, 2017 and July 31, 2018, and will carry a stipend of $50,000 (with an understanding that the fellowship recipient shall purchase her/his own health insurance.) The recipient will have the option to purchase health insurance from Harvard’s affiliate insurance program should s/he choose. The postdoctoral fellow will be provided an office and access to libraries and resources of Harvard University, and will be invited to participate in the academic life of the Korea Institute and appropriate academic department/s for 2017-18 Academic Year.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Soon Young Kim Postdoctoral Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Korea Institute at Harvard University|
|Scholarship Offers:||The Fellowship will cover up to a 12-month period between August 1, 2017 and July 31, 2018, and will carry a stipend of $50,000 (with an understanding that the fellowship recipient shall purchase her/his own health insurance.) The recipient will have the option to purchase health insurance from Harvard’s affiliate insurance program should s/he choose. The postdoctoral fellow will be provided an office and access to libraries and resources of Harvard University, and will be invited to participate in the academic life of the Korea Institute and appropriate academic department/s.|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||2017-18 Academic Year|
|Education Field:||Business, Science and Technology, Military, and the Environment.|
|Education Level:||Postdoctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Harvard University, United States|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 05-Jan-17
|Eligibility:||The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these fellowships:*Applicants must have received their Ph.D. degree within five years of the postdoctoral appointment year (i.e. in 2012 or later). The applicant who is offered a fellowship must have fully completed all requirements for the Ph.D. degree by July 1, 2017.|
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants may either email one COMPLETE, COLLATED, SINGLE PDF file to <cglover-at-fas.harvard.edu> or send the complete file via WE TRANSFER a free file transfer platform) to <cglover-at-fas.harvard.edu>. In the Subject line when sending an email, please put KI SYK APP & Applicant Name.
A complete application should consist of all of the following items, in the order listed below:-
Summary Sheet: On a separate sheet entitled Soon Young Kim Postdoctoral Fellowship, please provide the following information, re-typing each question in this order:-
- Name & Emails & Phone (First Name, LAST NAME, your Email address(es) & a cell phone number)
- University & Dept. (of Ph.D.)
- Field of Study
- Thesis title
- Date Ph.D. received (or, if pending, give specific timeline)
- Names of 2 recommenders
- Short summary (c. 40 words) of research plan at Harvard; what will you do at Harvard
- Brief Statement of Teaching Interests
- Do you have a continuing teaching position? If yes, where? If teaching, have you obtained approval from your dept. to accept a postdoctoral position (if received) for 2017-2018?
- Have you previously applied for a Harvard postdoctoral fellowship? If yes, when?
- Are you currently applying for other postdoctoral fellowships? If so, which/where?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum vitae(please include *citizenship*, current and permanent addresses, telephone number/s, email address(es); academic degrees with dates of conferral, discipline and institution)
- Dissertation abstract and table of contents (up to 3 pages)
- Plan of research (up to 2 pages)
- Submit a Writing Sample-Include either a Dissertation Chapter in English & less than 40 pages, double-spaced OR a Journal Article in English & Published within the last two years
- Two course proposals(for undergraduate students)
- Official transcript of grades Please open your official transcript to scan, as part of your complete application.
- Two letters of recommendation The KI will only accept emailed letters of recommendation directly sent by the recommenders by the deadline.
- Please indicate that this letter of recommendation is for the Soon Young Kim Postdoc. Email directly to: <cglover-at-fas.harvard.edu>
Once all the information has been received by the Korea Institute at Harvard University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Soon Young Kim Postdoctoral Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://korea.fas.harvard.edu/soon-young-kim-postdoctoral-fellowships
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.