If you would like to study in China Pharmaceutical University, China and pursue Full Time Bachelor/Masters and Phd as well as Visiting Program in any Subject you can avail Nanjing Government Scholarships which is being offered by the Nanjing Government.
This is a Bachelor/Masters and Phd as well as Visiting Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students (Non-Chinese) to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Jun-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Bachelor, 10000 RMB, 01 Year
- Master and Phd, 20000 RMB, 01 Year
- Visiting Student, 5000 RMB, Half Year
- This scholarship is mainly for new students and the duration is one year.
- Senior students can also apply and the scholarship will be granted based on the academic performance and daily behavior of the previous year.
- Bachelor, 01 Year
- Master and Phd, 01 Year
- Visiting Student, Half Year.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Nanjing Government Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Nanjing Government|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Bachelor/Masters and Phd as well as Visiting Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||China Pharmaceutical University, China|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students (Non-Chinese)|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 15-Jun-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants are required to submit their application online and upload all the required documents. The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
- Completed application form for Nanjing Government Scholarship;
- Completed CPU application form;
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to Master’s and doctoral applicants and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable);
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
Note: The incomplete application materials will not be processed. Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Once all the information has been received by the Nanjing Government and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Nanjing Government Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://international.cpu.edu.cn/30/40/c399a12352/page.htm
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.