If you would like to study in University of Oxford, United Kingdom and pursue Full Time Phd Program in any Subject you can avail 4 Year WIMM Prize Phd Studentships Program which is being offered by the MRC Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine (WIMM).
This is a Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 06-Jan-17.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Studentships are fully funded for 4 years and include a stipend of £18,000pa, University and College fees.
- There is no rotation in the first year.
- A CV should be uploaded which includes your final year school results and full details of your research experience.
- You will need to ensure that your referees are willing and able to write a reference for you. We must receive your references no later than the application deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure that your references are submitted on time.
- You will need to pay the application fee for each programme to which you make an application. The fee is currently £75 and can be paid by credit/debit card through the University’s online shop. If you do not have access to a bank account and are unable to pay by card, you should contactGraduate Admissions and Funding for guidance as soon as you have decided to apply for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||4 Year WIMM Prize Phd Studentships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the MRC Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine (WIMM)|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 06-Jan-17
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
All applications must be made using the University’s online application form. Specific details required in the application form:-
- Programme -“DPhil in Medical Sciences”
- Proposed Field and Title of Research: Please list up to 3 project numbers from the list below.
- Supervisor: List the relevant project supervisors. Applicants are encouraged to contact prospective supervisors.
- Statement of Purpose/Research Proposal: All applicants are to submit a personal statement with their application(500 words max; any statements exceeding this limit will not be considered). You should head the personal statement with the numbers, titles and supervisors of the projects for which you are applying. The statement of purpose should cover your previous research experience, the personal qualities that you will bring to the research project and your motivation for pursuing research in the field(s) that you have selected. Pease notes that we are more interested in your scientific background and motivation than personal experiences. A research proposal is not required.
- If you are applying for both the RDM Scholars Programme and the WIMM Prize Studentship you can submit one statement of purpose to cover both or two separate statements.(Please note that the online application form will only permit one upload, so please combine them into a single PDF file before upload.) If you choose to submit two separate statements you should note that both statements will be included when the application is sent for assessment.
- Applying for a Departmental Scholarship: Please add here “WIMM H816027” — IMPORTANT if also applying for the RDM Scholars Programme please also put “RDM SCHOLARS 17”. Do not make a separate application for each scholarship/studentship.
Once all the information has been received by the MRC Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine (WIMM) and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about 4 Year WIMM Prize Phd Studentships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.imm.ox.ac.uk/wimm-prize-phd-studentships-2015
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.