If you would like to study in University of Southern Queensland, Australia and pursue Full Time Phd Program in any Subject you can avail USQ Health Economics Phd Scholarships which is being offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
This is a Phd Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only 2 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 16-Dec-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- The USQ Health Economics Phd Scholarship carries a stipend (living allowance) of $30 000 per annum. Payments are made on a fortnightly basis over the year.
- In addition, the successful applicant will have their tuition fees funded for the standard duration of the PhD. Domestic students (Australian or New Zealand citizens, or Australian Permanent residents) will normally be allocated a Research Support Program (RSP) Fee Offset place which covers the payment of tuition fees. Alternatively, international students will be allocated a USQ International Fees Research Scholarship (USQ IFRS).
- The maximum period of tenure of an award is three years. Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree will be deducted from the period of tenure for 03 Years.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||USQ Health Economics Phd Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of Southern Queensland|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||03 Years|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Southern Queensland, Australia|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||2|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 16-Dec-16
These projects would suit candidates with an economics background and experience in econometrics and socio-economic policy analysis. A range of quantitative backgrounds is potentially suitable such as econometrics, data analysis, and economic modeling. Good knowledge of STATA/Reviews or any suitable statistical software, and expertise in the application of economics and econometrics to policy issues are required.
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation email@example.com.
- USQ Health Economics PhD scholarship application form (DOC 83KB);
- A detailed Preliminary Thesis Topic Proposal form (DOC 28KB)relating to the above topic;
- A curriculum vitae;
- Education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards);
- A two page summary of your research interests and experiences;
- Documentation confirming citizenship;
- A list of any research publications.
The Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) also recommends that applicants commence the admission process. For admission instructions, please refer to how to apply. To ensure your scholarship application is assessed, scanned copies of the above documentation must be forwarded as one attachment to the ORGS: orgsadmin-at-usq.edu.au.
Once all the information has been received by the University of Southern Queensland and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about USQ Health Economics Phd Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.usq.edu.au/scholarships/usq/Health%20Economics%20PhD%20Scholarship
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.