If you would like to study in Bauhaus University, Germany and pursue Full Time Postdoctoral Program in any Subject you can avail Postdoctoral Scholarships which is being offered by the Bauhaus University.
This is a Postdoctoral Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Dec-16.
This Scholarship will offer you 1,850 euros per month for 12 Months (An extension for an Additional Year is possible in Exceptional Cases).
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Postdoctoral Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Bauhaus University|
|Scholarship Offers:||1,850 euros per month|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||12 Months (An extension for an Additional Year is possible in Exceptional Cases).|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Postdoctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Bauhaus University, Germany|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 15-Dec-16
|Eligibility:||The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Please use the Online application form with file upload for your application documents (in German or English). Please upload application (and accompanying documents, max. 15 MB) as one PDF file. The file name should include your first and last name. Please include the following documents in the order shown below:-
- Statement of motivation (your motivation for researching at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, how your project is connected to the areas of research and study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Project outline with explanation of the objectives, research overview, research theme, methods and selected bibliography (max. 10 pages); abstract
- Detailed timetable and work schedule
- Letter of recommendation from a professor of the University in Weimar, Germany and statement regarding the project, as well as the academic and organisational integration of the post-doc scholarship recipient
- List of references including the names of two additional university professors
- University degrees (master’s degree/Diploma) and doctoral certificate (as a digital scan).
Once all the information has been received by the Bauhaus University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Postdoctoral Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: https://www.uni-weimar.de/en/university/research-and-art/young-researchers/scholarships-and-funding/bauhaus-postdoc-scholarship/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.