If you would like to study in University of Reading, United Kingdom and pursue Full Time Postgraduate Program in Entrepreneurship, Social and Organisation Studies, Leadership, Moral Agency and Business Ethics and Non-market-related strategies you can avail Postgraduate Studentships which is being offered by the Henley Business School.
This is a Postgraduate Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from Home/EU and International Students to apply for the same. Only 4 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 20-Jun-17.
This Scholarship will offer you up to 4 postgraduate studentships, each worth up to £15,000 plus University fees, are available for outstanding applicants wanting to conduct full-time postgraduate research in the areas listed for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Postgraduate Studentships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Henley Business School|
|Scholarship Offers:||Up to 4 postgraduate studentships, each worth up to £15,000 plus University fees, are available for outstanding applicants wanting to conduct full-time postgraduate research in the areas listed.|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Entrepreneurship, Social and Organisation Studies, Leadership, Moral Agency and Business Ethics and Non-market-related strategies|
|Education Level:||Postgraduate Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Reading, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||Home/EU and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||4|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 20-Jun-17
|Eligibility:||Students should have obtained an equivalent of a merit or above in a Master’s degree in a related science, social science or engineering field. Relevant research and/or industry experiences may be considered for those with exceptional strengths.|
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The process for applying does not follow a linear path that is identical for every student, but the basic steps are as follows:-
- Write a research proposal outlining the topic you wish to research. Please ensure that you read the information on our ‘How to Write a Research Proposal’ page before starting, as it will give you some useful advice.
- Choose an academic member of staff, listed below on this page, that has a similar area of research to your research proposal’s focus. You can then send your research proposal to them for comment.
- If the academic in question is interested, they will get back in touch with you. It is likely that they will have some questions or suggestions for improving your research proposal. Please note that if you do not receive a response you must not send your research proposal to all the other academics listed on this page.
- If the academic is satisfied with the proposal you will be invited to apply. Please note that you can apply before this, but until you have the support of an academic supervisor you will not be able to complete the process.
- Apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right-hand side of this page.
Once all the information has been received by the Henley Business School and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Postgraduate Studentships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.henley.ac.uk/school/page/lob-phd-opportunities/
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.