If you would like to study in Lady Margaret Hall University of Oxford, United Kingdom and pursue Full Time Research Program in any Subject you can avail IGS Fellowships Program which is being offered by the International Gender Studies (IGS) Centre at Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford.
This is a Research Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Students (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan) to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 24-Sep-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Successful applicants will be supported in accessing accommodation in Oxford, applying for a visa, and applying for medical insurance. They will be informed of opportunities and resources available within the wider University. Fellows will have access to the University of Oxford main libraries, the Bodleian, as well as College library access at Lady Margaret Hall. They will carry out their independent work in one of the many Oxford libraries and attend classes at Lady Margaret Hall. They will receive financial support for most research-related expenses (travel, accommodation, registration costs, etc.).
- Fellows will receive a living and accommodation stipend commensurate with Oxford living expenses. In addition to the stipend, fellows will receive a project budget. That budget will include most expenses such as in-country travel (including airfare and hotel), visa costs, conference fees and health insurance. The purpose of the fellowship is to support individual fellows; therefore the program will only cover individual expenses and cannot support the families or dependents of Fellows. Fellows must not engage in paid employment while in the UK for the duration of this Fellowship, in order that they focus exclusively on opportunities and responsibilities associated with the Programme for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Time s is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||IGS Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the International Gender Studies (IGS) Centre at Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Research Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Lady Margaret Hall University of Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan)|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 24-Sep-16
|Eligibility:||Applicants must meet the following essential criteria:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Time s Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The candidate must email the following documents to email@example.com no later than midnight (GMT) on 24th of September 2016.
- A personal note stating reason for application (one page)
- Brief listing of biographical information (name, age, gender, contact address, email, nationality, country of residence)
- A full CV (Time s New Roman 12pt font, single-spaced, one-inch margins)
- A research proposal; Candidates must submit a preliminary RESEARCH PROPOSAL of no more than 500 words, outlining the Candidate’s objectives for the Fellowship. The document should indicate the significance of the fellowship to the applicant’s research project and demonstrate the fit between the research proposal and the intellectual resources available at the International Gender Studies Centre. A fully-developed research plan is not mandatory. Rather, do indicate your primary area of research and initial ideas. What kind of outcomes do you expect to work for (e.g., an academic working paper, policy report, or a critical state of the field overview in your outlined area of interest)?
- In the first round, you are required only to submit the names and contact information of two referees. If you are notified that your application has made the shortlist, one Letter of Recommendation must be written by an academic supervisor with knowledge of your academic strengths, and the other should be written by a referee with knowledge of your civil society engagement (for example, the Executive Director of an organization, or the Editor of a news journal). Letters should make reference to the relationship with the candidate, and should include an appraisal of the candidate’s qualifications for a Fellowship position.
Once all the information has been received by the International Gender Studies (IGS) Centre at Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about IGS Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.lmh.ox.ac.uk/IGSC/Home/Eurasian-Womens-Empowerment.aspx
Scholarships Time s would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.