If you would like to study in University of Oslo, Norway and pursue Full Time Phd Research or Postdoctoral Program in Multilingual Aphasia you can avail Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Center for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (MultiLing) at the Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies, University of Oslo.
This is a Phd Research or Postdoctoral Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from National Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 1-Nov-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Doctoral Position: salary level 50-56 (NOK 430 500 – 475 400, depending on level of expertise)
- Postdoctoral Position: salary level 57-65 (NOK 483 700 – 560 700, depending on level of expertise)
- A challenging and stimulating working environment
- Attractive welfare benefits for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Time s is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Center for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (MultiLing) at the Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies, University of Oslo|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Multilingual Aphasia|
|Education Level:||Phd Research or Postdoctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Oslo, Norway|
|Students are eligible from:||National Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 01-Nov-16
One or more of the following additional qualifications will be an advantage:-
In the evaluation of the applications, emphasis will be placed on:-
In the case of equally qualified applicants, an applicant proposing a project that addresses issues relevant for the multilingual situation in Norway will be given preference. Candidates with a minority language background relevant for the multilingual situation in Norway are encouraged to apply.
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Time s Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The mode of applying is Online. Applicants must submit the following attachments with the electronic application, preferably in pdf format:-
- Application letter describing the applicant’s qualifications and a specification of how the proposed project relates to the MultiLing Aphasia project (maximum 2 pages).
- Project description (5 pages) for the research to be undertaken, including the topic of the project, issues to be examined, the chosen theoretical and methodological approach and a feasible progress plan.
- CV (complete list of education, positions, teaching experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activities, including a complete list of publications).
- Grade transcripts from educational institutions attended.
- Names and contact details of two references (name, relation to candidate, email address and telephone number)
Once all the information has been received by the Center for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (MultiLing) at the Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies, University of Oslo and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1646265/99933?iso=no
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.