If you would like to study in University of South Florida, United States and pursue Full Time Undergraduate Program in any Subject you can avail University of South Florida International Scholarships which is being offered by the University of South Florida.
This is a Undergraduate Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 01-May-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- USF Green & Gold Presidential Award: $48,000 (Up to $12,000 per year)
- USF Green & Gold Directors Award: $32,000 (Up to $8,000 per year)
- USF Green & Gold Scholars Award: $16,000 (Up to $4,000 per year) for Academic Year 2017-2018.
Scholarships Time s is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||University of South Florida International Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of South Florida|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Academic Year 2017-2018|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Undergraduate Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of South Florida, United States|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 01-May-16
|Eligibility:||To be considered for an International Scholarship, be sure to:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Time s Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
To be considered for merit-based scholarships from the Office of Admissions, students must submit a complete admissions application by the priority deadline. Student must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Online application for admission
- Official secondary transcripts/academic records submitted directly to Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope (or a PDF sent via email from your school counsellor)
- Certified English translation of secondary transcripts, if necessary
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from the College Board or ACT (must include Writing section)
- Official IELTS or TOEFL (required for applicants whose first language is not English). For more information, see English Proficiency.
Once all the information has been received by the University of South Florida and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about University of South Florida International Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.usf.edu/admissions/international/intl-freshman/cost-scholarships/international-scholarships.aspx
Scholarships Time s would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.