If you would like to study in University of Oslo, Norway and pursue Full Time Postdoctoral Program in Biostatistics you can avail Institute of Clinical Medicine Fellowships Program which is being offered by the University of Oslo.
This is a Postdoctoral Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from Norwegian and International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 29-Sep-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Position code 1352, NOK 486 100 – 535 900 per year, (Pay Grade 57 -62)
- Stimulating and attractive work environment
- Membership in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
- Attractive welfare benefits
- Workout during hours (1,5 hour per week) for 03 Years.
Scholarships Time s is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Institute of Clinical Medicine Fellowships Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the University of Oslo|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||03 Years|
|Education Level:||Postdoctoral Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Oslo, Norway|
|Students are eligible from:||Norwegian and International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 29-Sep-16
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Time s Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- A one-page text describing current research interests and potential contributions to the planned project
- CV summarizing education, positions held, details of academic work, pedagogical and administrative experience and other qualifying activities
- List of publications
- Copies of educational certificates and transcripts of records
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees stating relation to candidate, e-mail, and telephone number
The application with attachments is to be delivered in our electronic recruiting system EasyCruit.
Once all the information has been received by the University of Oslo and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Institute of Clinical Medicine Fellowships Program you are requested to visit the following page: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1690003/70331?iso=no
Scholarships Time s would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.