If you would like to study in University of Edinburgh/RCPE, United Kingdom and pursue Part Time Masters Program in Internal Medicine you can avail 2016 RCPE Scholarships which is being offered by the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
This is a Masters Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Students:-
- Eligible Countries for RCPE Turner Scholarships: Congo (Democratic Republic of), Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Countries for 75% Scholarships: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burma, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Countries for 75% Scholarships: Worldwide Countries except DfID List Countries to apply for the same. Only 7 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 30-Jun-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- The RCPE Turner Scholarship: One full scholarship for a doctor who is a resident citizen of an eligible Sub-Saharan African country
- 75% Scholarships: Four scholarships where the College will pay 75% of tuition fees each year for doctors who are resident citizens of a DfID priority country.
- 50% Scholarships: Two scholarships where the College will pay 50% of tuition fees each year for doctors who are resident in the UK or any country not in the DfID list for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||2016 RCPE Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Internal Medicine|
|Education Level:||Masters Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Edinburgh/RCPE, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students:-
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||7|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 30-Jun-16
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Apply Online, using the online application mode. Application will require supporting information, with translations where applicable, including:-
- A 250 – 500 word personal statement describing the relevance of applicants knowledge, skills and training to this programme as well as their academic interests, objectives and motivation for undertaking postgraduate study.
- Two signed letters of reference from within the last two years and contact details for the referees.
- Medical degree certificate, MBChB (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) or similar.
- A transcript of applicants medical degree certificate which provides details of degree examinations passed and the grades and marks awarded.
- An English language certificate from within the last two years, if applicable.
Once all the information has been received by the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about 2016 RCPE Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.rcpe.ac.uk/education-support/rcpe-uk-and-international-scholarships
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.