If you would like to study in Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden and pursue Full Time Master’s Program in any Subject you can avail The Sievert Larsson Scholarship which is being offered by The Sievert Larsson Scholarship Fund (within Friends of Chalmers).
This is a Master’s Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from Thai Student to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Jan-15.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Version 1: Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fee) during the 2 year programme.
- Version 2: Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fee) and 230 000 SEK for costs of living during the 2 year programme for 2 Year.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||The Sievert Larsson Scholarship|
|Scholarship is offered by:||The Sievert Larsson Scholarship Fund (within Friends of Chalmers)|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||2 Year|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Master’s Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden|
|Students are eligible from:||Thai Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 15-Jan-15
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The instructions below apply to all applicants. This includes applicants with a Swedish Bachelor’s degree and/or a Swedish personal identity number and/or Swedish citizenship.
- Applications to Chalmers Master’s programmes can only be submitted online via universityadmissions.se (in English) or antagning.se (in Swedish) .
- Read through the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements.
- Complete your online application by submitting the required documents. It is important that you submit the documentation required by Chalmers (which differs somewhat from the list at universityadmissions.se). There are two ways to submit your documents to University Admissions in Sweden – you can upload them via your account at universityadmissions.se or send them by regular mail. Read more on how to send/upload your documentation at universityadmissions.se.
- A unique, applicant-specific link will be sent via email after the application deadline (15 January) to all applicants who have applied on time. Clicking on the link will open the specific course requirement portal where the applicant’s Chalmers alternatives and corresponding course requirements will be listed. The applicant is then asked to specify how he/she satisfies the specific course requirements through courses listed on the transcript which he/she has submitted. More information will be provided in the portal, which will be open for two weeks.
- To be considered for a scholarship (if applicable) awarded by Chalmers your application must have been submitted and completed on time.
- A complete application is defined as one which satisfies all the entry requirements, both general and specific.
Note! Do not send any documents directly to Chalmers.
Once all the information has been received by The Sievert Larsson Scholarship Fund (within Friends of Chalmers) and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about The Sievert Larsson Scholarship you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/The-Sievert-Larsson-Scholarship.aspx
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.