If you would like to study in Curtin University, Australia and pursue Full Time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Program in Health Sciences,Science & Engineering,Humanities, Curtin Business School you can avail RMHC Charlie Bell Scholarship Program which is being offered by ronald mcDonald house charities® (rmhc®) charlie Bell.
This is an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework ProgramMerit & Need Based scholarship and students are eligible from Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen to apply for the same. Only Few such award(s) is / are being offered and the deadline for application is 30/09/2014.
This scholarship will offer you The rmhc charlie Bell Scholarship program awards one-off grants up to $5,000 for young people who are undertaking course instruction in accredited undergraduate institutions. Scholarships will be awarded per annum by ronald mcDonald house® based awards co for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||RMHC Charlie Bell Scholarship Program|
|Scholarship is offered by:||ronald mcDonald house charities® (rmhc®) charlie Bell|
|Scholarship Offers:||The rmhc charlie Bell Scholarship program awards one-off grants up to $5,000 for young people who are undertaking course instruction in accredited undergraduate institutions. Scholarships will be awarded per annum by ronald mcDonald house® based awards co|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Health Sciences, Science & Engineering, Humanities|
|Education Level:||Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Program|
|Based on:||Merit & Need Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Curtin University, Australia|
|Students are eligible from:||Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen to apply for this scholarships|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: 1/5/2014
|Eligibility:||• You must be 15–20 years of age. Permission from a parent or guardian isrequired if under 18 years of age.
• Currently or previously undergone treatmentfor a serious
illness at one of the following hospitals:
Sydney children’s hospital NSW,
The children’s hospital NSW,
John hunter hospital NSW,
royal children’s hospital Vic,
monash medical centre Vic,
mater children’s hospital QlD,
royal Women’s & children’s hospital QlD,
Townsville general hospital QlD,
princess margaret hospital for children Wa,
Women’s and children’s hospital Sa,
royal hobart hospital TaS.
• Eligible to attend a tertiary or vocational institution such as University, college or TaFE. (No minimum education ualification is required apart from those set by the institution.)
|Important Information:||in selecting recipients for the rmhc charlie Bell Scholarship, the following factors will be taken into consideration:• Educational and developmental disadvantages experienced as a
result of the applicant’s illness.
• Drive and passion to succeed in chosen career choice.
• Compatibility ofthe applicantwith the awards intentions and
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- in 500 words or less, outline your personal aims, achievements and any involvement in the community, your education setting and career pursuits. Tell us how you believe this award will assist in achieving your goals for the future.
- provide two written references, one personal and one from your current education environment or employer.
- a completed application form.
- attendance at the award presentation ceremony, where possible.
- Your permission (or parent’s permission where applicable)for ronald mcDonald house charities to publish the recipient’s name, photographic images and intended purpose of the award in any form of media without compensation.
The awarding of the Scholarship will be subject to verification checks at the absolute discretion of ronald mcDonald house charities.
Once all the information has been received by ronald mcDonald house charities® (rmhc®) charlie Bell and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about RMHC Charlie Bell Scholarship Program you are requested to visit the following page:
Scholarships Times would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.