About Scholarship: Government of Republic of India offers CSSS Scholarships for Indian Students for following Graduation and Post Graduation degree level at recognized academic Institutions/University in India. For renewal of Scholarship, candidate needs to apply on separate renewal online form. Candidate ought to have passed altogether the subjects in semester/annual examinations with not less than 60 % marks within the combination of semester or annual examinations and have maintained seventy five percent attendance, smart discipline and not concerned in ragging activities etc.
Scholarships Times is happy to provide information about Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship in India for year 2013 of lump sum Amount of Rs.20, 000/- at end of academic year each which can be received to study in India and Indian students are eligible to apply.
This scholarship is being offered for Under Graduate / Post Graduate level program at recognized Educational Institutions/University in India. The duration for this program is Graduation: for three years, Post Graduation for two years.
In order to apply for this scholarship you need to fulfill the following criteria:-
- The applicant should be an Indian national
- The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2013 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks (in first five subjects) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant: Minimum Total Aggregate Marks for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/UR) to apply for Scholarship (Marks in first five subjects): Science-418, Commerce-401 and Others 338
- The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized Educational Institutions/University in India.
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship. Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakhs (Revised to Rs. 6 lakhs) per annum.
- The applicant should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP &T from time to time. (Govt. of India, Dept. of Per. & Trg., OM No. 36033/S/2004-Estt. (Res.), dated 14-10-2004) (This is applicable to all categories of applicants both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’)
Number of scholarships will be distributed amongst pass out of the Science, Commerce and Humanities in ratio of 3:2:1. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per guidelines of the Govt of India.
The scholarship application can be submitted before deadline for application is 30th September’2013. This scholarship can be applied online and the details for application is available on http://cbserod.net.in/csss2013/menu.aspx