About Scholarship: TUMS Scholarship Program is a program established by TUMS to encourage international students and students to pursue their studies and research at TUMS. The scholarship aims to extend the mutual affection and scientific exchange between scholars and students of Iran, and different components of the globe. TUMS is that the best university within the field of medical sciences in Iran. The worth of the award varies from 3,000 to 15,000 USD. The scholarship covers students’ 1st transport from the airport, housing, partial food plans, Computer labs, sports and Union membership, library, net access, additionally as a tuition-waiver of 0-100% supported student performance.
Scholarships Times is happy to provide information about Tehran University of Medical Sciences International Scholarship for year 2013-2014 of 3,000 to 15,000 USD/- each which can be received to study in Iran and students from ALL OVER THE WORLD are eligible to apply.
This scholarship is being offered for Under Graduate level program in all Medical courses available at School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Pharmacy, School of Advanced Technology in Medicine, School of Public Health, School of Nursing and Midwifery and School of Rehabilitation.
In order to apply for this scholarship you need to fulfill the following criteria:-
- For undergraduate level of studies: the applicant must have finished high school.
- For graduate level of studies: the applicant must have obtained an undergraduate degree in the field related to her/his desired field of study.
- Language Proficiency: language of instruction will be English.
- The applicant needs to have proof of English language ability to write, read, and understand.
- Our official language is Persian/Farsi and we will assist those who wish to pursue their education in Persian/Farsi.
- The scholarship is only for non-Iranian citizens.
This scholarship total value of the award varies from 3,000 to 15,000 USD. The scholarship application can be submitted before deadline for application is 1 April 2013. This scholarship can be applied online and the details for application is available on http://gsia.tums.ac.ir/en
The applicant should submit the following documents after which the assessment will be done and the decision will be taken.
- Please prepare all your documents http://gsia.tums.ac.ir/en/page/2289/Admission-Information
- You will register and apply online. http://gsia.tums.ac.ir/en/form/4417/Apply-Here please includes your request for scholarship as a part of your motivation letter
- We will send you an email informing you that we have received your application.
- We will ask you to submit supporting documents.
- We will gather all of your documents and will create a profile for you.
- We will send you your admission package with your visa study form. Complete and send the form back t us, we will help process your entry visa
- Please read the information provided on our site http://gsia.tums.ac.ir/en/download/4394/Download-Center
- Once the Admission Committee has reviewed your profile we will notify you about your status. A letter of admission (acceptance) or a letter of refusal will be sent to you.
Medical Courses available with above mentioned colleges are :-
1. School of Medicine: Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Cardiology, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, ENT, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Genetics, Geriatrics, Histology, Immunology and Biology, Internal Medicine, Legal Medicine and Occupational Medicine, Medical Education, Medical Ethics, Medical Physics, Microbiology, Molecular Medicine, Neurology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Oncology and Radiotherapy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Parasitology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Reproductive Biology, Social Medicine, Sport Medicine, Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Urology, Virology
2. School of Dentistry: Community Oral Health, Dental Laboratory Technology, Dental Materials, Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine and Oral Diagnosis, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics
3. School of Pharmacy: Biotechnology, Drug and Food Control, Medical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacotherapy, Radiopharmacy, Toxicology and Pharmacology
4. School of Advanced Technology in Medicine: Medical Biotechnology, Medical Informatics, Medical Nanotechnology, Molecular Medicine, Neurosciences, Tissue Engineering and Cell Therapy 5. School of Allied Health Sciences: Anesthesia Technology, Health Care Management, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Medical Library and Information Sciences, Medical Records, Operation Room Technology, Practical Hematology, Radiology and Radiotherapy Technology
5. School of Public Health: Environmental Health Engineering, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Health Education and Promotion, Health Services, Management Sciences and Health Economics, Medical Entomology and Vector Control, Medical Parasitology and Mycology, Nutrition and Biochemistry, Occupational Health Engineering, Pathobiology
6. School of Nursing and Midwifery: Community Health Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mother and Child Health, Nursing Management, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Reproductive Health
7. School of Rehabilitation: Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy