About Scholarship: The Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme aims to create capability in areas wherever Tullow’s host countries expertise vital skills gaps, especially, however not exclusively, around their oil and gas industries. The scheme is aligned with Tullow’s aim of supporting long-run socio-economic development in countries wherever it operates.
Scholarships are available to those to people who are committed to creating a contribution to their own country’s development. The scheme offers candidates an opportunity to receive a high standard of education from internationally recognised institutions, which may then be applied in scholar’s home country. The scheme is managed by British Council, which incorporates a heap of expertise in running similar programmes.
Scholarships Times is happy to provide information about Tullow Oil Scholarship Scheme for year 2013-2014 of US $60,000/annum each which can be received to study in UK, Ireland and France and students from Congo Brazzaville, Cote D’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritania, Suriname, Uganda and Uruguay are eligible to apply.
This scholarship is being offered for Post Graduate level program in Archaeology, Business Journalism, Engineering and technology, Environment and Geosciences, Law and legal courses, Logistics and Supply Chain, Oil and Gas Economics and other applied sciences apart from medicine at Recognized Institutions.
In order to apply for this scholarship you need to fulfill the following criteria:-
- Be a citizen and legally resident in participating country
- Have a minimum of a bachelor degree or License (second class lower or better) or an HND (second class upper or better)
- Be resident in participating country at the time of application
- Have work experience with a track record of success in their field of endeavour
- Have not previously studied abroad or received an international scholarship
- Have a strong personality as well as ambition, entrepreneurial and creative spirit and leadership skills
- Demonstrate commitment to return to their country and to make a contribution to its future development
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in management, strategy and ability to train and develop others
Scholarship is available and the total value of each scholarship as indicated above is US $60,000/annum will be based upon discussion.
The scholarship application can be submitted before the deadline for application is 13th February 2013. This scholarship can be applied online and the details for application is available on http://tullowgroupscholarshipscheme.org/
Scholarship will be awarded for the program which should start on or before approximately 6 months.