Kellogg Community College is sponsoring Transfer Scholarship Program for International Undergraduate Students, Michigan, 2013
About Scholarship: The Walter and Lucille Harper Scholarship recognizes outstanding academic and personal achievement, and is awarded to graduating Kellogg Community College students transferring to a baccalaureate degree granting institution of higher learning.
Subjects: Subjects offered by the University
Level of study: Undergraduate
Scholarship for: U.S. and Non U.S. Citizens
Scholarship By: Kellogg Community College
1) Applicants must be a citizen of the United States or eligible non-citizen.
2) Applicants must graduate spring 2013 from Kellogg Community College, and transfer to a baccalaureate degree-granting institution as a full-time student.
3) 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
4) Applicants must provide an acceptance letter from the college to which they will transfer.
5) Financial need is a requirement for this transfer scholarship.
Apply: By Post
Deadline: 25 January, 2013
Further Information: http://www.kellogg.edu/foundation/schHarper.html