2013 Science and Technology Scholarship for Undergraduate Students offered by MTN Foundation in Nigeria
About Scholarship: Being an ICT company, the thrust of the MTN Foundation education agenda is a fundamental commitment to the effective application of information technology in education. The MTN Foundation is determined to invest in education such that the primary, secondary and tertiary levels of education are positively impacted.
Study Subjects: Various Subjects
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship By: MTN Foundation
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1).
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University.
- Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply.
- The MTN Foundation reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it is discovered that an applicant /awardee provided false information.
Scholarship Open for: Nigerian Students
Duration: Applicable for duration of the program
Deadline: October 29, 2012
Further Information: http://www.mtnonline.com/mtnfoundation/content/mtn-scholarship-2012