The Faculty of Economics and Business announce Rosalind Franklin Fellowships for PhD Students in the field of Economics and Business at University of Groningen in Netherlands 2012-2014
About Scholarship: To promote the advancement of talented international researchers at the highest levels of the institution, the University of Groningen has initiated the prestigious Rosalind Franklin Fellowship programme. The ambitious programme has been running since 2007 and financed thus far over sixty fellowships. The Rosalind Franklin Fellowship programme is primarily directed at women in academia, industry, or research institutes who have a PhD and aim for a career towards full professorship in a European top research university. The fellowship offers career opportunities to work in international leading milieus and is only awarded to outstanding researchers.
Study Subjects: Economics and Business
Course Level: Research
Scholarship By: University of Groningen
Duration: five years
- The fellowship, of five years, comprises a salary of at least € 44.000,- gross per year (full time position), including a holiday allowance and an end-of-the-year bonus. The salary and the duration of the fellowship depends on experience and qualifications.
- For non-Dutch applicants there is a favorable (30%) Tax regime applicable.
- The fellow will be granted a phd-student to supervise and other research and financial facilities.
- The RUG offers attractive schemes for pension, health insurance and child care.
- There are job support facilities to help partners of new staff moving to the northern Netherlands
- A PhD degree.
- Exemplary research record demonstrated by publications in international top journals and/or in peer reviewed books.
- Proof of independence and international recognition.
- Experience in various working environments, preferably in different countries.
- Succeeded in acquiring external funding for research projects.
- Teaching experience, or proven inclination for teaching demonstrated by tutoring/mentoring individuals or small groups.
- Demonstrable organizational qualities and communication skills.
- A well-founded and motivated application with an innovative research plan for the first five years and a challenging outlook for the future which takes into account the international research landscape in their field of specialization.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Number of awards: 28 Scholarships
Apply: By mail
Deadline: December 1st 2012
Further Information: http://www.rug.nl/feb/vacatures/rff/index