About Scholarship: The David B. Scott Fellowship is awarded annually to a dental student in one IADR Division and will rotate alphabetically among the Divisions. It will be the Division’s responsibility to select the recipient by any method it devises, but the Division must present the candidate’s name and the proposal for his or her research experience to the IADR Board of Directors for approval. The annual recipient of the fellowship will be announced at the Opening Ceremonies of each IADR General Session & Exhibition.
Fields of study: Dentistry
Location: Any accredited college or university located in the United States
* The student must be training to be a dentist,
* Student must be registered in an accredited or acceptable dental school,
* Student must be sponsored by a dental researcher, with the approval of the dean, at that school,
* Candidates may not have received their dental degree nor should they be due to receive their degree in the year of the award, and
* Candidates may have a college or advanced degree in a discipline other than industry.
* Candidates MUST be IADR members.
Duration: 1 year
Cover: The IADR expects to award the David B. Scott Fellowship in the amount of US$2,500. The Division shall propose how the award funds shall be used and criteria for selecting candidates, and this should be stated in the proposal.
Deadline: October 05, 2012
Apply: Please visit this page for more information on the application process: