Charles Darwin University Offer Prestigious International Research Tuition Scholarships for PhD Students in the Field of Philosophy, Australia 2013
About Scholarship: These Scholarships are supported by the University and are available to outstanding overseas students who have secured adequate alternative funds to cover all living, health care cover and other expenses. Alternative funds may include a Stipend Scholarship (eg. UPRS).
Study Subject: Philosophy
Course Level: PhD
Scholarship Provider: Charles Darwin University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
- Be commencing full-time enrolment to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree at Charles Darwin University.
- Be an overseas student with a secure source of funds to cover all living, health cover and other expenses.
- Meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
- Have completed a Bachelors Degree with First Class Honours or equivalent.
- Have demonstrated excellence in academic or professional achievement.
- Have a well prepared research proposal. – Have strong referees reports from at least two high level academic referees.
- Have attained an overall IELTS of 6.5, with no band less than 6.
- Be commencing full-time enrolment for the first time in a Higher Degree by Research at an Australian University.
- Be undertaking study in one of the University’s research priority areas.
- Not hold an equivalent, or higher, research qualification.
- Not be receiving any other funded course tuition scholarship.
- Enabling access for research students with stipend scholarships from foreign governments and agencies, eg. the Chinese Scholarships Council, Chilean Government, Indonesian, Malaysian and Vietnamese governments.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
- Domestic applicants: Download an Application pack for scholarships and admissions.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about Scholarships.
- International applicants contact: email@example.com for an application pack or if you have any queries about scholarships.
Note – COMPLETE applications must be received by the closing dates listed. INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered.
Deadline: 30 September 2012
Further Information: http://www.cdu.edu.au/research/students/scholarships/internal.html#PIRTS