Health Sciences Faculty offers International Students who are Studying in their First Year of Study at La Trobe University, Australia 2013
About Scholarship: These scholarships are aimed at supporting a high-achieving, financially disadvantaged, international student from the Health Sciences Faculty, to live within on-campus accommodation at La Trobe’s Melbourne campus.
– Applicants may apply for multiple scholarships.
– No applicant will receive more than one scholarship.
– All awards are payable only via accommodation rent discounts.
– Scholarships cannot be deferred
– These scholarships are only open to students studying and living on residence in their first year of study at La Trobe, Melbourne campus only
– Referee reports cannot be completed by a relative of the applicant.
– Applicants should apply for the residence of their choice, but may not receive their first preference due to availability
– All scholarships are valid for one year, with an option to extend for a second year dependant on the following conditions:
-An application by the student and offer by Residential Services to live on residence the following year (no guarantee of an offer is provided with offers generally made to returning residents in late November)
– Consistent and satisfactory academic achievement
Duration: 1 -2 Years
Value: $4,500 per year, per scholarship
Study Subject: Health science
Course Level: First year of study at La Trobe
Scholarship Provider: La Trobe University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
-Applicant must be an international student and not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
-Have applied to live on residence in 2013 in any of the Residences (Chisholm College, Glenn College, Menzies College or Graduate House or University Lodge) at La Trobe University, Melbo
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Apply: By Post & Electronically
Deadline: 14 December 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/scholarships/documents/Residential-Services-Health-Sciences-Faculty-Scholarship-Application-Form-2013-International.pdf