Scholarship for Incoming Freshman Students at Kent State University, USA 2012-2013
Study Subjects: Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Kent State University
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
•Be admitted to the Kent Campus, as a new incoming freshman, for fall 2012.
• Enroll in a bachelor’s degree program.
• Register for a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester that are designated as Kent Campus courses. You will not be eligible to receive this scholarship if you register for Regional Campus courses (even if they meet on the Kent Campus) unless you are also enrolled in a minimum of 12 Kent Campus credit hours during that same semester.
• Complete the 2012-2013 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have the results sent to Kent State. If selected for Verification, the student must submit all required documents to the Student Financial Aid Office.
• The student must be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant (as determined by the FAFSA).
• The External Scholarship must be awarded for the fall 2012 semester or the 2012/2013 academic year
About Scholarship: The Kent State University Match Program will match any outside scholarship that an incoming freshman brings to Kent State for the 2012 fall semester, up to a total of $1,000. To be eligible for this award, the student must meet the following criteriaThis award is applicable only to tuition charges. If a combination of this award and any other tuition scholarship exceeds the cost of tuition at Kent State University, this award may be reduced or cancelled. The maximum amount that a student can receive in the Kent State University Match Award is $1,000. If a student receives more than $1,000 in outside scholarships, the Kent State University Scholarship Match will not exceed $1,000. The award will be divided between the fall 2012 and spring 2013 semesters, even if the outside scholarship award is only for the fall semester. This award is not renewable.
Apply: By Post
Deadline: November 1, 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application: http://www.sfa.kent.edu/DownloadForms/KSUScholarshipMatch1213.PDF