Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at University of Wales, UK 2012-2013
Study Subject: Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of Wales
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
- Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants and awards are made for the academic year 2012/2013 (or for the duration of your course)
- Applicants must hold a Visa Letter/CAS for a taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University and have firmly accepted their offer before submitting an application.
- Conditional offer holders may apply but will only be considered for the scholarship if all conditions have been met before the deadline date.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: Scholarships will be awarded by the Scholarship Committee based upon merit through consideration of a completed Scholarship Application Form. These awards will be made at the beginning of the each semester and the decision by the Scholarship Committee is final. A limited number of Scholarships are available and will be awarded to students on the basis of outstanding achievement. Categories you may wish to consider applying under are:
• Social or Cultural: including community projects or voluntary work
• Outstanding Artistic Achievement
Deadline: For applicants in September 2012: 3rd September 2012
Deadline for applicants January 2013: 7th January 2013
Further Scholarship Information and Application: http://www.newport.ac.uk/international/fees/Pages/1011Scholarships.aspx