Rochus and Beatrice Mummert Foundation funded scholarship for Master students from Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary in the field of Economic, engineering, Natural sciences or Tourism at Germany, 2012
Study Subjects: Economic, engineering, Natural sciences or Tourism
Course Level: Master
Scholarship Provider: Rochus and Beatrice Mummert Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany
- Final year of a Bachelor’s degree with very good semester or one academic year or a stored results even with very good success bachelor’s degree at the home university
- Very good skills in dealing with mathematical models
- Very good German and English language skills that enable the study of scientific literature from the beginning, the pursuit of lectures and participation in seminars and the preparation of written work in these languages
- During school, service, or high school on the basis of communication skills and leadership posed clearly demonstrated management potential
- Physically active; interested in culture
- Posed to demonstrate commitment and profit.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary.
Scholarship Description: A grant for participation in the grant program is awarded Mummert usually for two and a half academic years. It begins on 1 October and ends on 31 March of the following fourth Calendar year. The scholarship is granted normally for one academic year. The academic performance, the quality of the semester reports, the effectiveness of participation in the development of the funding, the impressions of the host university and the Foundation’s Board and compliance with the other with the award of a grant related obligations and expectations of the Foundation decide each semester on the further granting of the scholarship to completion.
Deadline: 1 November every year
Further Scholarship Information and Application: http://www.mummertstiftung.de/content/language1/html/foerderprogramm-stipendium-umfang.asp