LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK
The LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship offers up to £33,000 to one candidate per intake. The scholarship is open to anyone with a process engineering background, including candidates who have worked in pharma and oil and gas.
Why a Cambridge MBA gives high return on investment for candidates:
* The strong focus on practical project work in our MBA programme allows candidates to gain first-hand experience of many roles and sectors during the 12 month programme – a valuable opportunity for those seeking a career switch.
* Practical projects also bring MBAs into contact with our global network of business and non-profit supporters around the world – useful for sourcing new career opportunities.
* The chance to tailor your MBA learning through our ‘concentrations’ allows candidates to hone skills and contacts in particular sectors.
* Our smaller class size allows for greater collaboration with classmates and also a more personalised teaching and careers support experience.
* As a Cambridge MBA graduate, you will also join the esteemed network of Cambridge University alumni around the world.
Eligibility criteria: Candidates need to have accepted an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme, have a high GMAT score, and have attended a top university.
Apply: The deadline for interested applicants to submit their applications is 16 May 2012 for the class beginning in September 2012.
For further details, please contact the MBA Admissions staff (firstname.lastname@example.org)