Postdoctoral Fellowship in Natural Sciences for Young Scientists from Developing Countries, Brazil 2012
Study Subjects: Natural Sciences
Scholarship Provider: National Council for Scientific and Technological Development and TWAS
Scholarship can be taken at: Brazil
* Be a maximum age of 45 years on 31 December of the application year.
* Be permanent residents in a developing country (other than Brazil).
* Hold a Ph.D degree in a field of the natural sciences.
* Be a regular employee in a developing country (other than Brazil) and hold a research assignment there.
* Provide evidence that s/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship.
* Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Developing Countries (other than Brazil)
About Scholarship: The following is additional information concerning the TWAS-CNPq Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme tenable in Brazil. It is an integral part of the information given here: TWAS Fellowships for Postdoctoral Research.TWAS-CNPq Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable at research institutions in Brazil for a minimum period of six months to a maximum period of twelve months. They are awarded to scientists from developing countries (other than Brazil) to enable them to pursue postdoctoral research in the natural sciences.CNPq will provide a standard monthly allowance which should be used to cover living costs, such as accommodation, food and health insurance. The monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
Closing Date: 20 July of each year
Further Scholarship Information and Application:http://twas.ictp.it/prog/exchange/fells/fells-pdoc/bra-pdoc