The Principal’s Awards were introduced by Taylor’s College with the aim of providing opportunities to outstanding students who have shown exemplary leadership qualities and academic achievements.
Successful award recipients will pursue their Pre-University studies at Taylor’s College Subang Jaya in one of the following programmes of their choice:
January 2013 intake
South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
Canadian Pre-University (CPU)
Cambridge A Levels (CAL)
What’s in it for me?
* Join an Exclusive Network of high flyers from all over the country
* Leadership Programme: Opportunities to groom your leadership skills
* Coaching on Interview Skills and Education Pathway
* An award value of up to RM 15,000 tuition fee waiver
* Eligible to upgrade to a higher scholarship quantum up to RM18,000 under the Tan Sri Dato’ (Dr) Loy Hean Heong Merit Scholarship upon receiving your actual SPM/O Level results.
Who should apply?
The Principal’s Award 2013 is open for application to SPM and O Level candidates sitting for their examination in 2012.
What details do I need to provide?
Fill up the Principal’s Award 2013 application form with the information below:
1. A minimum of 6As based on your Form 5 examination results at school.
2. An active track record in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
3 Easy steps
Step 1: Obtain an application form from your school counsellor or website
Step 2: Enclose relevant documents and obtain your school’s endorsement on the completed application form.
Step 3: Submit your application form and documents by post to Taylor’s College Subang Jaya at the following address :
Principal’s Awards 2013
Records, Registry and Scholarship Unit
Taylor’s College Subang Jaya
No. 1 Jalan SS15/8
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Application Deadline: 16 July 2012
Website Link: http://www.taylors.edu.my/en/college/students/student_experience/scholarships_and_bursaries/principals_awards_2013
Log on to our blog for updates, tips and previews: http://principalsawards2013.blogspot.com